Can’t believe that I’ve been nominated for this award again. I can’t express how much I appreciate my readers. Thanks to Lilly for nominating me. Check out her blog here! Thanks!!
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posed by your nominator
- Pass the award on to eleven new recipients – preferably under 200 followers
- Post eleven new questions to your bloggers
You can post a copy of the badge onto your blog, just put ‘Liebster Award’ into google and there are lots to chose from! Also remember to put the links of your nominees on your post, so everyone can see why you think they are so great!!
11 Facts About Me
- I live in Northampton, England.
- I’m quite shy and don’t speak a lot during lectures. Whenever I do the tutor is put into a state of shock. One actually slammed his book on the table. That may have been because of how stupid I was being though.
- I have two brothers and I’m the middle child
- A lot of people I know have a problem with Americanisms and the changing of the English Language. I think change is good and don’t see the problem as long as we understand each other.
- I can’t remember wanting to be anything but a writer.
- I’ve written one novel which I’m currently editing.
- I hate editing.
- I’ve skipped the editing for the meanwhile to focus on writing the second book.
- I’m going to London Super Comic Con this weekend, and can’t wait.
- I have a Thomas the Tank Engine clock above my desk that hasn’t ticked in over 10 years, yet I don’t want to take it down.
- The colour of my wall is blue apart from the bit in front of me which is yellow. I hope I don’t one day see someone inside it.
1. What are you currently reading? – Loads of things. LotR. White Boy Shuffle. Mrs Dalloway. The Wrongs of Woman
2. If you could meet any three people (alive, dead or fictional) who would it be? – Jonathan Hickman, John Lennon and Bram Stoker.
3. Your favourite book? – Dracula
4. What is your most embarrassing moment? - Falling asleep in a lecture and then waking while thinking I was falling.
5. Can you make any anagrams with your name? - I don’t know. Odd question.
6. What would you rather read, Harry Potter or Twilight? – Got no problem with Twilight but Harry Potter.
7. One skill you wish you had? – To sew buttons back onto my coat. They fall off all the time.
8. Your favourite song at the moment? – Holiday by Green Day
9. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? – Django Unchained.
10. Your best childhood memory? – Couldn’t say.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? – New York
- What are you reading at the moment?
- Have you seen The Hobbit? Did you like it?
- Django Unchained is Tarantino’s best film. Yes or no?
- Why are one direction covering Blondie?
- Do you like Dinosaurs? Would they make good pets?
- How many Hamsters do you own?
- Do you keep posters rolled up or on display?
- Analog or digital watches?
- Pac-Man or Sonic or Batman Arkham Asylum?
Thanks for reading,